If the concept of the event remains unchanged - two events (Aerosol & Dispensing Forum and Packaging of Perfume Cosmetics & Design) organized in parallel to maximise transfers of ideas and technologies - the format takes on a new dimension. The new venue allowed the organizers to double the exhibition area (11,000 m2) and to accommodate 420 exhibitors, compared to 350 in 2016. More than 6,500 visitors are expected.
However, the show keeps up with its principle of standard. “We strive to keep the soul of the show unchanged despite the event’s growing size. Our goal is to continue to promote unformal meetings and friendliness. We do not want to become a giant show,” explains Christelle Anya, Director of ADF & PCD.
As usual, ADF & PCD will feature about 100 exclusive lectures. Among not to be missed lectures:
- How can pharma inhaler nozzles create benefits for cosmetic applications?
- How to use the «best practices» of automotive for the aerosol industry?
- Click Stylo: a new gesture in lipstick application.
- Plastic has a possibilty to design aerosol cans.
- Turning the dip tube on its head.
- Necessity for child resistant packaging in cosmetic products - requirements, tubes solutions and marketed case study.
- Digital business development tools for packagers.
- Perfumes 3.0 - How products’ digitalization can make perfumes more intimate, more exclusive, more enjoyable
- Digitalization: how to build the future of packaging for luxury brands?
- Anticipate customers’ needs with the connected and customised packaging.
Eventually, the ADF & PCD Awards ceremonies will reward the most important innovations of the year.
“At the beginning of this year, ADF & PCD is unquestionably the showcase to identify tomorrow’s innovations and the ideal platform for the launch of new concepts or innovations. The success of the show is based on the will of visitors and suppliers to take stock of projects in development, to perpetuate their relationships, but also to source, to benchmark, to monitor new technologies and to network,” highlights Christelle Anya.