SEYCO (Sino-European Yihong Consulting Ltd.) and PremiumBeautyNews.com provide you with an entirely bilingual (English-Chinese) collection of the cosmetic products regulations in China.
This compilation is offered into two parts:
- the first part (241 pages) features the texts currently applicable to the registration of cosmetics in China and most of those under discussion,
- the second part (564 pages) features the relevant annexes on ingredients.
Among the texts included in the compilation are:
- Notice on Implementation of Correction Procedure of Cosmetic Administrative Licence for Hygiene Permit/On-record Certificate
- Notice on Issuing the Regulations on Application and Acceptance of Registration for the Cosmetics Administrative License
- Notice on Relevant Issues regarding implementing the “Provisions on Naming Cosmetics” and “Naming Guidance for Cosmetics”
- Notice on Issuing the “Measures for Testing and Management of Cosmetic Administrative License”
- Notice on Relevant Requirements about Sampling for Cosmetic Administrative Licence
- Notice on Relevant Problems about Declaration of Fragrance Ingredients in Cosmetic Formulas
- Notice about Issuing Guidance on Risk Assessment over Substances with Potential Safety Risk in Cosmetic Products
- Notice on Issuance of the “Key Points for Cosmetic Technical Evaluation” and the “Guidance on Cosmetic Technical Evaluation”
- Notice on Issuing the Catalog of Normative Chinese Names for International Cosmetic Ingredients (2010 Edition)
- Notice on Relevant Issues regarding implementing the “Standard for Technical Requirements on Cosmetics”
The second part (annexes) features the following documents :
- Catalog of Normative Chinese Names for International Cosmetic Ingredients (2010 Edition)
- List of Cosmetic Ingredients In-use (The First Batch) (Draft for Comments)
- List of Cosmetic Ingredients In-use (The Second Batch) (Draft for Comment)
- List of Cosmetic Ingredients In-use (The Third Batch) (Draft for Comment)
You can order the different parts separately:
- Part 1, “Regulations”, 241 pages (1 file), 135 euros (VAT excluded) or 162 euros (where VAT is applicable), click here
- Part 2, “Annexes”, 564 pages (4 files), 95 euros (VAT excluded) or 114 euros (where VAT is applicable), click here
FILES FORMAT: Digital (PDF)
PAGES: first part (regulations), 241 pages (1 file); second part (annexes), 564 pages (4 files)
DATE: September 2013
PRICE: 200 euros (VAT excluded) or 240 euros (where VAT is applicable)
À PROPOS DE L’AUTEUR : SEYCO (Sino-European Yihong Consulting, Ltd.) is a consulting agency headquartered in Beijing, People’s Republic of China, and headed by Mrs Françoise Yidan Li.
SEYCO specialises in the registration of cosmetic, pharmaceutical and diet food products in China.