As the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, Imerys transforms a unique range of minerals to deliver essential functions in many applications such as cosmetics, coatings, pharmaceutical, polymers, etc. that are essential to its customers’ products and manufacturing processes. With over 16,000 employees world-wide in over 50 countries, and over 30 minerals in their portfolio, Imerys provides an opportunity for its employees to flourish.
Our North American Performance Additives (NAPA) division is seeking a Cosmetic Business Development Manager; location may be Mexico City or Home Based in the United States depending on the successful candidate. This position will focus on growth for the North and Latin American cosmetic and personal care business.
The Cosmetic Business Development Manager is a key person that develops the overall growth strategy for the division working closely with the Global Business Development Director and other key Division Managers with specific focus on the growth of our ImareCare Product range.
- Develop/Establish successfully our Brand on existing and targeted new territories
- Develop and establish successful implementation of ImerCare Brand with existing and targeted new territories
- Develop a segment based approach in alignment with the divisions core competencies
- Develop business plans and initiatives including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Develop competitive intelligence analysis
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities to increase external and internal growth and profitability whilst working with relevant team members to drive them to conclusion
- Develop a sound understanding of market and regulatory drivers of the Business and communicate it within the organization
- Develop and implement strategic business plans with all key account
- Play a lead role on carrying through cross functional projects and initiatives
- Support the M&A and the strategic process of the Division
- Structure and provide financial modelling to enable business decisions to be taken
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business decisions
- Provide regular reporting on achievement of business objectives and KPI’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Travel up to 50-60%
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Responsible for maintaining a safe personal environment and acting in a safe manner with full support for complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering required
- Graduate degree in business or engineering preferred.
- 6+years of relevant experience in a cosmetic ingredient environment. This is to include successful marketing, product management, selling, project management and new business development.
- Fluent in English and Spanish required, Portuguese preferred
PREFERED ATTRIBUTES/CHARACTERISTIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong analytical thinker with core market analysis skills and ability to view problems strategically
- Experience in targeting, converting and winning new business and/or new territories
- Demonstrated project management skills and knowledge of project management principles, practices, technics and tools
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
- Hands-on and data driven with ability to define and translate relevant quantitative data into marketing models and conclusions
- Demonstrated knowledge of mineral processing, equipment, and methods, as well as reading financial statements and producing reports showing profitability by product segments and circuits
- Target driven and self-starter to achieve consistent results
- Ability to deliver at all levels
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Customer oriented
IMERYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled.
Please apply online here